Transform Your Old Computer into a Synology NAS Server for Free: Easy Step-by-Step Guide
In this article, I’ll show you
How to turn an old computer into the latest version Synology NAS server free.
You just need to follow simple two steps to create a NAS server.
Step 1. Download Rufus 3.17 and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pen drives, memory sticks, etc. Link: https://itsupport.com.bd/download/rufus-download/
1. Insert a USB drive with at least 8GB of space into your computer.
2. Download the ARPL Loader ISO file from this Link.
3. Download and install Rufus software that can create a bootable USB.
4. In the tool, select the ISO file you downloaded and the USB drive you inserted.
5. Click “Start” and then Create a bootable USB and “Yes” to format the USB drive.
6. Wait for the tool to format the USB drive and copy the ISO file contents onto it. This process may take several minutes.
7. When the process is complete There shows “Ready”, Then eject the USB drive from your computer.